Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- ( f + 0 ) + e = f + ( 0 + e )
- 9 × 3 + x = x + 9 × 3
- 1 × 77 = 77
- Identity property of multiplication, Associative property of multiplication and Commutative property of addition
- Associative property of addition, Commutative property of addition and Identity property of multiplication
- Associative property of addition, Associative property of multiplication and Distributive property
- Commutative property of addition, Identity property of multiplication and Commutative property of multiplication
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You are seating 3 people on 3 chairs. How many different ways can those people sit?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
15, 12, 14, 21, 39, 38, 11, 16, 37, 34
A bag contains 2 blue balls, 6 red balls, and 2 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and return it to the bag.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 34.64 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 12 blocks east and 16 blocks south. How far are you from your house?
The length of a rectangle is 2 less than 2 times the width. What are the dimensions of the rectangle if the area is 264m2