Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- y × ( z + 0 ) = y × z + y × 0
- 14 + v + w = v + w + 14
- 4 × (-6 + y) = (-6 + y) × 4
- Identity property of multiplication, Identity property of addition and Commutative property of multiplication
- Identity property of addition, Distributive property and Identity property of multiplication
- Distributive property, Commutative property of addition and Commutative property of multiplication
- Identity property of addition, Commutative property of addition and Associative property of multiplication
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You have 5 CDs. How many different ways can you listen to them?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
18, 15, 32, 39, 24, 34, 12
A bag contains 2 blue balls, 2 red balls, and 3 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and put it in your pocket.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 32.33 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 3 blocks west and 4 blocks north. How far are you from your house?
The length of a rectangle is 6 more than twice its width. The area of the rectangle is 308m2
. What is the length and width of the rectangle?