Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- ( m × n ) × l = m × ( n × l )
- 1 × 69 = 69
- ( w + x ) + v = w + ( x + v )
- Associative property of multiplication, Identity property of multiplication and Associative property of addition
- Identity property of multiplication, Distributive property and Identity property of addition
- Identity property of addition, Identity property of multiplication and Commutative property of addition
- Commutative property of addition, Identity property of multiplication and Associative property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You have 4 pants, 4 shirts, and 4 shoes. How many different ways can you dress?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
19, 8, 38, 20, 29, 18, 9, 17, 4, 37
Suppose you toss a coin and spin a spinner numbered 1 through 9
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 29.44 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 12 blocks west and 9 blocks north. How far are you from your house?
Each side of a square is lengthened by 5 ft. This makes the area of the square 361ft2
. What is the original length of a side of the square?