Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- 1 × (g + 15) = g + 15
- ( -13 + -6 ) × z = -13 × z + -6 × z
- o + 10 + 0 = o + 10
- Commutative property of addition, Identity property of addition and Identity property of multiplication
- Identity property of multiplication, Distributive property and Identity property of addition
- Associative property of addition, Identity property of addition and Identity property of multiplication
- Commutative property of multiplication, Identity property of addition and Distributive property
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You have 7 books to read. How many different ways can you read your books?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
13, 36, 6, 34, 32, 5, 22, 1, 12, 26
Suppose you toss a coin and spin a spinner numbered 1 through 7
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 23.33 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 15 blocks north and 8 blocks east. How far are you from your house?
Each side of a square is decreased by 2 m. The area of the newly created square is 361m2
. What was the original length of one side of the square?