Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- (x + y + z) × 1 = x + y + z
- (9 + x) × 10 = 10 × (9 + x)
- ( -12 + 2) × 11 = -12 × 11 + 2 × 11
- Associative property of addition, Commutative property of addition and Associative property of multiplication
- Identity property of multiplication, Commutative property of multiplication and Distributive property
- Commutative property of addition, Commutative property of multiplication and Associative property of addition
- Identity property of addition, Commutative property of addition and Distributive property
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You have 7 CDs. How many different ways can you listen to them?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
20, 12, 29, 16, 7, 4, 30, 2, 24, 6
A bag contains 6 blue balls, 3 red balls, and 4 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and put it in your pocket.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 41.57 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 8 blocks west and 15 blocks north. How far are you from your house?
The length of a rectangle is 10 less than 2 times the width. What are the dimensions of the rectangle if the area is 168m2