Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- 1 × -33 = -33
- -8 × 20 + -10 = -10 + -8 × 20
- 18 × ( -17 × 5 ) = ( 18 × -17 ) × 5
- Identity property of addition, Distributive property and Commutative property of multiplication
- Commutative property of multiplication, Associative property of multiplication and Associative property of addition
- Identity property of addition, Associative property of addition and Commutative property of multiplication
- Identity property of multiplication, Commutative property of addition and Associative property of multiplication
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You are seating 8 people on 8 chairs. How many different ways can those people sit?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
12, 19, 2, 6, 29, 11, 40
A bag contains 3 blue balls, 2 red balls, and 6 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and put it in your pocket.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 13.86 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 4 blocks south and 3 blocks east. How far are you from your house?
The length of a rectangle is 6 less than 3 times the width. What are the dimensions of the rectangle if the area is 360m2