Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- 0 + s + t + u = s + t + u
- -2 × -13 + -3 = -3 + -2 × -13
- (y + 9) × (x + -4) = (x + -4) × (y + 9)
- Identity property of multiplication, Associative property of multiplication and Associative property of addition
- Identity property of addition, Distributive property and Associative property of multiplication
- Identity property of addition, Commutative property of addition and Commutative property of multiplication
- Identity property of multiplication, Commutative property of addition and Commutative property of multiplication
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You have 7 CDs. How many different ways can you listen to them?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
10, 33, 28, 8, 17, 15, 23, 4
Suppose you toss a coin and spin a spinner numbered 1 through 12
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 17.32 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 12 blocks south and 9 blocks west. How far are you from your house?
The length of a rectangle is 6 less than 6 times the width. What are the dimensions of the rectangle if the area is 120m2