Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- 0 + 28 = 28
- -17 × 9 + -11 = -11 + -17 × 9
- 1 × 17 = 17
- Commutative property of addition, Associative property of multiplication and Distributive property
- Commutative property of addition, Associative property of multiplication and Identity property of multiplication
- Identity property of multiplication, Identity property of addition and Commutative property of multiplication
- Identity property of addition, Commutative property of addition and Identity property of multiplication
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You have 7 CDs. How many different ways can you listen to them?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
2, 33, 9, 19, 31, 6, 38, 26, 23
A bag contains 4 blue balls, 5 red balls, and 5 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and return it to the bag.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 35.36 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 12 blocks east and 16 blocks north. How far are you from your house?
A rectangle has an area of 8m2
. Its width is 7 m less than its length. What are the dimensions of the rectangle?