Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- 1 × (t + 10) = t + 10
- u × ( v + w ) = u × v + u × w
- 4 + -19 = 4 + -19
- Commutative property of multiplication, Associative property of multiplication and Distributive property
- Distributive property, Identity property of multiplication and Identity property of addition
- Identity property of multiplication, Distributive property and Commutative property of addition
- Distributive property, Commutative property of addition and Commutative property of multiplication
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
How many ways can 8 people wait in line?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
8, 19, 17, 18, 29, 32, 10
A bag contains 3 blue balls, 2 red balls, and 2 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and put it in your pocket.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
x8 + 12x7 + 20x6
x2(x + 10)
x4(x + 2)
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 27.58 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 4 blocks north and 3 blocks east. How far are you from your house?
The sides of a square are increased by 9 m. The area of the newly created square is 225m2
. What was the original length of one side of the square?