Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- z × ( -11 + 14 ) = z × -11 + z × 14
- -2 × (g + h) = (g + h) × -2
- -3 + ( 12 + -10 ) = ( -3 + 12 ) + -10
- Associative property of multiplication, Identity property of multiplication and Commutative property of multiplication
- Commutative property of multiplication, Associative property of addition and Associative property of multiplication
- Distributive property, Commutative property of multiplication and Identity property of multiplication
- Distributive property, Commutative property of multiplication and Associative property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
How many ways can 4 people wait in line?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
6, 5, 8, 35, 40, 20, 9, 12, 11
Suppose you toss a coin and spin a spinner numbered 1 through 13
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 22.00 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 5 blocks west and 12 blocks south. How far are you from your house?
The length of a rectangle is 7 less than 7 times the width. What are the dimensions of the rectangle if the area is 42m2