Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- u × (s + t) = (s + t) × u
- ( w × x ) × v = w × ( x × v )
- ( t + u ) × s = t × s + u × s
- Associative property of multiplication, Commutative property of multiplication and Commutative property of addition
- Associative property of multiplication, Associative property of addition and Commutative property of multiplication
- Commutative property of multiplication, Associative property of multiplication and Distributive property
- Commutative property of multiplication, Identity property of multiplication and Distributive property
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You have 3 pants, 3 shirts, and 3 shoes. How many different ways can you dress?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
32, 37, 1, 39, 29, 7, 38, 12
Suppose you toss a coin and spin a spinner numbered 1 through 10
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
x - 2
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 18.19 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 9 blocks north and 12 blocks west. How far are you from your house?
Each side of a square is lengthened by 3 m. This makes the area of the square 49m2
. What is the original length of a side of the square?