Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- 0 + e + f + g = e + f + g
- (x + -10) × (y + 3) = (y + 3) × (x + -10)
- 9 + -5z = -5z + 9
- Identity property of multiplication, Identity property of addition and Associative property of addition
- Commutative property of addition, Associative property of addition and Distributive property
- Identity property of addition, Commutative property of multiplication and Commutative property of addition
- Associative property of multiplication, Identity property of multiplication and Commutative property of multiplication
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You can purchase your ice cream in a cup or a cone. Orders can be one, two, three, or four scoops. Flavors can be chocolate, vanilla or strawberry. How many choices do you have?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
39, 7, 4, 6, 29, 40, 38, 11, 22
Suppose you toss a coin and spin a spinner numbered 1 through 9
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 24.25 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 9 blocks south and 12 blocks west. How far are you from your house?
A rectangle has a length 7 m greater than its width. The area of the rectangle is 78m2
. What are the length and width of the rectangle?