Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- -5 × 1 = -5
- ( y + 0 ) × x = y × x + 0 × x
- -3z + 8 = 8 + -3z
- Associative property of multiplication, Commutative property of multiplication and Identity property of addition
- Commutative property of multiplication, Distributive property and Associative property of addition
- Identity property of addition, Identity property of multiplication and Commutative property of addition
- Identity property of multiplication, Distributive property and Commutative property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You have 6 books to read. How many different ways can you read your books?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
11, 22, 20, 35, 24, 32, 18
A bag contains 3 blue balls, 2 red balls, and 7 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and return it to the bag.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 32.33 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 6 blocks east and 8 blocks north. How far are you from your house?
A rectangle has an area of 21m2
. Its width is 4 m less than its length. What are the dimensions of the rectangle?