Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- 18 × -11 + -14 = -14 + 18 × -11
- ( y + 1 ) × x = y × x + 1 × x
- k + 11 + 0 = k + 11
- Distributive property, Associative property of addition and Commutative property of addition
- Commutative property of addition, Distributive property and Identity property of addition
- Identity property of addition, Distributive property and Identity property of multiplication
- Identity property of addition, Associative property of addition and Distributive property
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You have 5 pants, 3 shirts, and 3 shoes. How many different ways can you dress?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
33, 15, 40, 1, 14, 21, 10
Suppose you toss a coin and spin a spinner numbered 1 through 10
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
x + 5
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 40.00 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 12 blocks south and 5 blocks west. How far are you from your house?
Each side of a square is lengthened by 4 ft. This makes the area of the square 225ft2
. What is the original length of a side of the square?