Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- 0 + b + 20 = b + 20
- y + -6 × -7 = -6 × -7 + y
- (c + d + e) × 1 = c + d + e
- Identity property of addition, Commutative property of addition and Identity property of multiplication
- Distributive property, Commutative property of addition and Associative property of addition
- Distributive property, Associative property of addition and Associative property of multiplication
- Identity property of multiplication, Associative property of multiplication and Associative property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
How many ways can 4 people wait in line?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
20, 1, 11, 6, 28, 40, 12, 27, 14, 31
Suppose you toss a coin and spin a spinner numbered 1 through 5
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
(x + 9)2
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 29.00 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 8 blocks east and 15 blocks south. How far are you from your house?
A rectangle has a width that is 4 ft less than its length. The area of the rectangle is 12ft2
. What are the dimensions of the rectangle?