Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- (r + s) × 7 = 7 × (r + s)
- ( y + 0 ) × x = y × x + 0 × x
- 0 + y + 12 = y + 12
- Commutative property of multiplication, Distributive property and Identity property of addition
- Associative property of addition, Identity property of addition and Identity property of multiplication
- Distributive property, Associative property of addition and Commutative property of addition
- Distributive property, Identity property of addition and Associative property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You have 6 CDs. How many different ways can you listen to them?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
30, 39, 28, 25, 23, 3, 21
A bag contains 2 blue balls, 2 red balls, and 4 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and return it to the bag.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
x + 5
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 20.78 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 15 blocks west and 8 blocks south. How far are you from your house?
Each side of a square is decreased by 6 ft. The area of the newly created square is 289ft2
. What was the original length of one side of the square?