Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- -19 + ( 6 + -6 ) = ( -19 + 6 ) + -6
- 0 + -11 = -11
- -12 × ( -9 + 13) = -12 × -9 + -12 × 13
- Associative property of addition, Identity property of addition and Distributive property
- Distributive property, Commutative property of multiplication and Associative property of multiplication
- Associative property of addition, Identity property of multiplication and Identity property of addition
- Associative property of multiplication, Commutative property of multiplication and Commutative property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You are seating 4 people on 4 chairs. How many different ways can those people sit?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
35, 27, 32, 20, 9, 8, 16, 12
A bag contains 5 blue balls, 2 red balls, and 4 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and return it to the bag.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 36.00 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 6 blocks east and 8 blocks south. How far are you from your house?
A rectangle has an area of 360ft2
. Its width is 9 ft less than its length. What are the dimensions of the rectangle?