Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- 13 × 19 + 5 = 5 + 13 × 19
- (-4 + x) × 6 = 6 × (-4 + x)
- b + 13 + 0 = b + 13
- Identity property of multiplication, Associative property of addition and Commutative property of addition
- Associative property of multiplication, Distributive property and Commutative property of multiplication
- Identity property of multiplication, Identity property of addition and Commutative property of multiplication
- Commutative property of addition, Commutative property of multiplication and Identity property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Solve the following inequalities. Then graph a) on the number line
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You have 8 books to read. How many different ways can you read your books?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
23, 24, 11, 33, 15, 35, 16, 27, 13
Suppose you toss a coin and spin a spinner numbered 1 through 13
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 25.46 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 15 blocks north and 8 blocks east. How far are you from your house?
Each side of a square is decreased by 2 ft. The area of the newly created square is 25ft2
. What was the original length of one side of the square?