Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- l × ( m × n ) = ( l × m ) × n
- -87 + -34 = -87 + -34
- 20 × 15 = 20 × 15
- Identity property of addition, Commutative property of multiplication and Commutative property of addition
- Associative property of multiplication, Commutative property of addition and Commutative property of multiplication
- Distributive property, Commutative property of addition and Associative property of multiplication
- Distributive property, Associative property of addition and Identity property of multiplication
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You have 2 pants, 5 shirts, and 3 shoes. How many different ways can you dress?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
27, 40, 34, 9, 31, 21, 24
A bag contains 7 blue balls, 6 red balls, and 5 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and return it to the bag.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 33.77 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 12 blocks east and 9 blocks north. How far are you from your house?
Each side of a square is lengthened by 4 ft. This makes the area of the square 121ft2
. What is the original length of a side of the square?