Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- ( 16 + 14) × 8 = 16 × 8 + 14 × 8
- ( r × 1 ) × q = r × ( 1 × q )
- 0 + 10 = 10
- Distributive property, Associative property of multiplication and Identity property of addition
- Associative property of addition, Identity property of addition and Distributive property
- Identity property of addition, Commutative property of addition and Distributive property
- Identity property of multiplication, Commutative property of addition and Distributive property
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You have 4 books to read. How many different ways can you read your books?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
19, 20, 32, 9, 16, 37, 34
Suppose you toss a coin and spin a spinner numbered 1 through 4
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
(x + 9)2
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
x + 14 = -11
x + 2
x = 144
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 19.00 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 12 blocks west and 16 blocks south. How far are you from your house?
A rectangle has an area of 91ft2
. Its width is 6 ft less than its length. What are the dimensions of the rectangle?