Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- v × ( w × 1 ) = ( v × w ) × 1
- 1 × (e + f) = e + f
- -5 × (g + h) = (g + h) × -5
- Identity property of addition, Commutative property of addition and Distributive property
- Commutative property of multiplication, Distributive property and Associative property of multiplication
- Associative property of multiplication, Identity property of multiplication and Commutative property of multiplication
- Associative property of addition, Identity property of multiplication and Commutative property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You are seating 8 people on 8 chairs. How many different ways can those people sit?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
21, 23, 6, 10, 2, 31, 34
Suppose you toss a coin and spin a spinner numbered 1 through 12
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
x + 4
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 17.00 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 6 blocks east and 8 blocks south. How far are you from your house?
Each side of a square is decreased by 7 m. The area of the newly created square is 256m2
. What was the original length of one side of the square?