Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- 1 × -21 = -21
- u + 16 + 0 = u + 16
- x × ( y + 0 ) = x × y + x × 0
- Commutative property of addition, Distributive property and Identity property of addition
- Identity property of multiplication, Identity property of addition and Distributive property
- Identity property of addition, Commutative property of addition and Identity property of multiplication
- Commutative property of multiplication, Associative property of multiplication and Identity property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You have 7 books to read. How many different ways can you read your books?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
14, 30, 19, 24, 35, 2, 1
A bag contains 3 blue balls, 3 red balls, and 3 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and return it to the bag.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 21.94 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 8 blocks south and 6 blocks west. How far are you from your house?
Each side of a square is lengthened by 6 ft. This makes the area of the square 225ft2
. What is the original length of a side of the square?