Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- 7 × ( -12 × 11 ) = ( 7 × -12 ) × 11
- 1 × (d + e + f) = d + e + f
- -17 × 1 = -17 × 1
- Commutative property of multiplication, Identity property of addition and Associative property of multiplication
- Commutative property of addition, Distributive property and Associative property of multiplication
- Identity property of addition, Commutative property of addition and Commutative property of multiplication
- Associative property of multiplication, Identity property of multiplication and Commutative property of multiplication
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You have 3 pants, 4 shirts, and 2 shoes. How many different ways can you dress?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
17, 2, 4, 33, 19, 10, 29
Suppose you toss a coin and spin a spinner numbered 1 through 5
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
x + 5
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 12.00 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 3 blocks west and 4 blocks south. How far are you from your house?
A rectangle has a length 7 m greater than its width. The area of the rectangle is 170m2
. What are the length and width of the rectangle?