Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- o × ( p × q ) = ( o × p ) × q
- a × ( b + c ) = a × b + a × c
- n + ( o + 0 ) = ( n + o ) + 0
- Identity property of addition, Identity property of multiplication and Commutative property of addition
- Identity property of addition, Commutative property of multiplication and Associative property of addition
- Commutative property of addition, Distributive property and Commutative property of multiplication
- Associative property of multiplication, Distributive property and Associative property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You are seating 3 people on 3 chairs. How many different ways can those people sit?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
31, 3, 9, 13, 34, 5, 17, 25
A bag contains 7 blue balls, 5 red balls, and 6 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and put it in your pocket.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 15.00 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 12 blocks south and 5 blocks west. How far are you from your house?
Each side of a square is lengthened by 6 m. This makes the area of the square 256m2
. What is the original length of a side of the square?