Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- x × (v + w) = (v + w) × x
- ( g × h ) × f = g × ( h × f )
- 1 × (r + s) = r + s
- Associative property of multiplication, Associative property of addition and Identity property of multiplication
- Distributive property, Commutative property of addition and Commutative property of multiplication
- Distributive property, Identity property of multiplication and Identity property of addition
- Commutative property of multiplication, Associative property of multiplication and Identity property of multiplication
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You have 7 CDs. How many different ways can you listen to them?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
33, 14, 36, 1, 15, 28, 13
A bag contains 5 blue balls, 2 red balls, and 2 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and return it to the bag.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 38.18 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 12 blocks south and 5 blocks west. How far are you from your house?
The length of a rectangle is 6 more than twice its width. The area of the rectangle is 216m2
. What is the length and width of the rectangle?