Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- d + 15 + 0 = d + 15
- ( x × y ) × w = x × ( y × w )
- u + ( v + w ) = ( u + v ) + w
- Distributive property, Identity property of addition and Commutative property of addition
- Identity property of addition, Distributive property and Commutative property of multiplication
- Distributive property, Identity property of multiplication and Associative property of addition
- Identity property of addition, Associative property of multiplication and Associative property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
How many ways can 8 people wait in line?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
18, 25, 5, 17, 29, 14, 13, 32, 22
A bag contains 6 blue balls, 5 red balls, and 6 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and put it in your pocket.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 15.00 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 5 blocks south and 12 blocks west. How far are you from your house?
Each side of a square is lengthened by 6 ft. This makes the area of the square 196ft2
. What is the original length of a side of the square?