Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- 1 × (y + 2) = y + 2
- 0 + i + j = i + j
- ( c × d ) × b = c × ( d × b )
- Commutative property of multiplication, Commutative property of addition and Distributive property
- Identity property of multiplication, Identity property of addition and Associative property of multiplication
- Associative property of multiplication, Distributive property and Identity property of multiplication
- Distributive property, Identity property of addition and Commutative property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You can purchase your ice cream in a cup or a cone. Orders can be one, two, three, or four scoops. Flavors can be chocolate or vanilla. How many choices do you have?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
3, 9, 23, 13, 25, 27, 33, 16, 1, 12
Suppose you toss a coin and spin a spinner numbered 1 through 10
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
x3(x - 3)
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 40.00 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 3 blocks south and 4 blocks east. How far are you from your house?
A rectangle has an area of 24ft2
. Its width is 2 ft less than its length. What are the dimensions of the rectangle?