Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- ( -12 × -18 ) × 6 = -12 × ( -18 × 6 )
- x + 2 × 10 = 2 × 10 + x
- 0 + e + f = e + f
- Distributive property, Associative property of multiplication and Commutative property of multiplication
- Commutative property of multiplication, Commutative property of addition and Identity property of addition
- Distributive property, Associative property of addition and Identity property of multiplication
- Associative property of multiplication, Commutative property of addition and Identity property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You have 2 pants, 5 shirts, and 5 shoes. How many different ways can you dress?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
25, 6, 24, 22, 1, 29, 37
A bag contains 4 blue balls, 5 red balls, and 3 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and return it to the bag.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 24.25 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 15 blocks west and 8 blocks north. How far are you from your house?
A rectangle has a length 9 ft greater than its width. The area of the rectangle is 190ft2
. What are the length and width of the rectangle?