Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- ( y + 0 ) × x = y × x + 0 × x
- 58 + 0 = 58
- 8x + 6 = 6 + 8x
- Associative property of multiplication, Commutative property of multiplication and Identity property of multiplication
- Associative property of multiplication, Associative property of addition and Commutative property of addition
- Associative property of addition, Identity property of multiplication and Commutative property of addition
- Distributive property, Identity property of addition and Commutative property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You can purchase your ice cream in a cup or a cone. Orders can be one, two, or three scoops. Flavors can be chocolate, vanilla, strawberry or peach. How many choices do you have?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
12, 17, 5, 13, 16, 18, 28, 33, 11, 9
A bag contains 6 blue balls, 2 red balls, and 5 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and return it to the bag.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 30.31 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 5 blocks north and 12 blocks west. How far are you from your house?
A rectangle has a width that is 8 m less than its length. The area of the rectangle is 9m2
. What are the dimensions of the rectangle?