Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- x × (v + w) = (v + w) × x
- h + ( i + j ) = ( h + i ) + j
- 1 × (i + 16) = i + 16
- Commutative property of multiplication, Associative property of addition and Identity property of multiplication
- Associative property of multiplication, Associative property of addition and Identity property of multiplication
- Distributive property, Associative property of multiplication and Associative property of addition
- Commutative property of addition, Distributive property and Associative property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You can purchase your ice cream in a cup or a cone. Orders can be one, two, three, or four scoops. Flavors can be chocolate, vanilla, strawberry or peach. How many choices do you have?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
38, 11, 9, 2, 27, 8, 33, 35, 32
A bag contains 3 blue balls, 4 red balls, and 2 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and return it to the bag.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 32.53 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 6 blocks east and 8 blocks north. How far are you from your house?
The length of a rectangle is 2 more than twice its width. The area of the rectangle is 60ft2
. What is the length and width of the rectangle?