Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- (p + q) × 1 = p + q
- 6 × (-9 + y) = (-9 + y) × 6
- -5 × 3 + x = x + -5 × 3
- Identity property of multiplication, Commutative property of multiplication and Distributive property
- Identity property of multiplication, Commutative property of multiplication and Identity property of addition
- Identity property of multiplication, Commutative property of multiplication and Commutative property of addition
- Identity property of multiplication, Associative property of multiplication and Commutative property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You can purchase your ice cream in a cup or a cone. Orders can be one, two, three, or four scoops. Flavors can be chocolate, vanilla or strawberry. How many choices do you have?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
24, 6, 21, 19, 26, 15, 10, 8, 11
A bag contains 7 blue balls, 5 red balls, and 3 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and return it to the bag.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
x - 4
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
x + 14 = 20
x - 3
x = 289
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 15.00 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 16 blocks east and 12 blocks south. How far are you from your house?
A rectangle has a length 8 m greater than its width. The area of the rectangle is 65m2
. What are the length and width of the rectangle?