Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- ( -20 + -14) × 4 = -20 × 4 + -14 × 4
- g + h + 18 = 18 + g + h
- 1 × (n + o + p) = n + o + p
- Distributive property, Associative property of multiplication and Identity property of multiplication
- Associative property of addition, Associative property of multiplication and Commutative property of addition
- Commutative property of multiplication, Commutative property of addition and Identity property of addition
- Distributive property, Commutative property of addition and Identity property of multiplication
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You have 7 CDs. How many different ways can you listen to them?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
6, 4, 40, 16, 24, 14, 38, 39
Suppose you toss a coin and spin a spinner numbered 1 through 6
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 23.33 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 12 blocks north and 9 blocks east. How far are you from your house?
A rectangle has a width that is 4 m less than its length. The area of the rectangle is 221m2
. What are the dimensions of the rectangle?