Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- p + q + r + 0 = p + q + r
- g + ( h + i ) = ( g + h ) + i
- 1 × ( 13 + -7) = 1 × 13 + 1 × -7
- Identity property of addition, Associative property of addition and Distributive property
- Associative property of multiplication, Distributive property and Commutative property of addition
- Commutative property of addition, Commutative property of multiplication and Identity property of multiplication
- Associative property of multiplication, Associative property of addition and Distributive property
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You can purchase your ice cream in a cup or a cone. Orders can be one or two scoops. Flavors can be chocolate or vanilla. How many choices do you have?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
19, 23, 13, 29, 12, 10, 18, 40
A bag contains 5 blue balls, 4 red balls, and 7 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and put it in your pocket.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
x + 17 = 1
x - 16
x = 9
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 18.38 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 12 blocks north and 16 blocks west. How far are you from your house?
Each side of a square is decreased by 4 m. The area of the newly created square is 361m2
. What was the original length of one side of the square?