Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- -15 + 0 = -15
- r × ( s × t ) = ( r × s ) × t
- -4 × 19 + 8 = 8 + -4 × 19
- Identity property of addition, Associative property of multiplication and Commutative property of addition
- Distributive property, Commutative property of addition and Identity property of addition
- Commutative property of multiplication, Distributive property and Identity property of addition
- Distributive property, Commutative property of addition and Commutative property of multiplication
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You have 7 books to read. How many different ways can you read your books?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
28, 21, 29, 40, 30, 16, 11, 32
A bag contains 4 blue balls, 7 red balls, and 2 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and put it in your pocket.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
x4(x + 3)
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
x + 2 = -20
x + 9
x = 1
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 15.56 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 9 blocks west and 12 blocks south. How far are you from your house?
Each side of a square is decreased by 7 ft. The area of the newly created square is 9ft2
. What was the original length of one side of the square?