Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- g × ( h × i ) = ( g × h ) × i
- 81 + 0 = 81
- ( 20 + 4 ) × z = 20 × z + 4 × z
- Associative property of multiplication, Identity property of addition and Distributive property
- Associative property of addition, Associative property of multiplication and Commutative property of multiplication
- Associative property of multiplication, Identity property of addition and Commutative property of multiplication
- Identity property of addition, Commutative property of addition and Associative property of multiplication
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You have 3 pants, 5 shirts, and 5 shoes. How many different ways can you dress?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
1, 22, 13, 3, 26, 12, 35, 7, 15
A bag contains 5 blue balls, 5 red balls, and 7 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and return it to the bag.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 26.16 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 6 blocks east and 8 blocks north. How far are you from your house?
A rectangle has a length 8 ft greater than its width. The area of the rectangle is 33ft2
. What are the length and width of the rectangle?