Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- 0 + -24 = -24
- -11 × -3 + -5 = -5 + -11 × -3
- ( -5 + 6 ) + 7 = -5 + ( 6 + 7 )
- Identity property of addition, Commutative property of addition and Associative property of addition
- Commutative property of multiplication, Identity property of addition and Identity property of multiplication
- Distributive property, Commutative property of addition and Identity property of addition
- Associative property of multiplication, Commutative property of multiplication and Associative property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You are seating 4 people on 4 chairs. How many different ways can those people sit?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
10, 35, 28, 8, 40, 19, 4
A bag contains 7 blue balls, 3 red balls, and 5 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and return it to the bag.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 19.05 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 12 blocks south and 9 blocks west. How far are you from your house?
The length of a rectangle is 6 less than 2 times the width. What are the dimensions of the rectangle if the area is 360ft2