Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- ( v × 1 ) × u = v × ( 1 × u )
- -10 + ( -9 + 16 ) = ( -10 + -9 ) + 16
- y + 1 × 5 = 1 × 5 + y
- Commutative property of multiplication, Commutative property of addition and Associative property of addition
- Associative property of multiplication, Associative property of addition and Commutative property of addition
- Identity property of addition, Associative property of multiplication and Commutative property of multiplication
- Commutative property of addition, Commutative property of multiplication and Identity property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You are seating 7 people on 7 chairs. How many different ways can those people sit?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
25, 33, 30, 40, 31, 21, 32, 12, 28
Suppose you toss a coin and spin a spinner numbered 1 through 17
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
x - 2
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 26.00 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 5 blocks south and 12 blocks west. How far are you from your house?
A rectangle has an area of 40ft2
. Its width is 3 ft less than its length. What are the dimensions of the rectangle?