Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- 0 + 70 = 70
- ( h + 0 ) + g = h + ( 0 + g )
- ( -15 + 6) × 9 = -15 × 9 + 6 × 9
- Identity property of multiplication, Identity property of addition and Commutative property of multiplication
- Identity property of addition, Associative property of addition and Distributive property
- Associative property of multiplication, Distributive property and Identity property of addition
- Associative property of addition, Commutative property of multiplication and Identity property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You have 4 pants, 4 shirts, and 5 shoes. How many different ways can you dress?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
26, 9, 10, 25, 13, 32, 31
A bag contains 3 blue balls, 6 red balls, and 2 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and put it in your pocket.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 29.00 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 12 blocks north and 5 blocks west. How far are you from your house?
A rectangle has a length 4 m greater than its width. The area of the rectangle is 192m2
. What are the length and width of the rectangle?