Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- (m + n) × 1 = m + n
- 0 + r + 6 = r + 6
- x + -8 × -5 = -8 × -5 + x
- Associative property of multiplication, Commutative property of addition and Associative property of addition
- Identity property of multiplication, Associative property of addition and Associative property of multiplication
- Distributive property, Associative property of multiplication and Identity property of multiplication
- Identity property of multiplication, Identity property of addition and Commutative property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You are seating 3 people on 3 chairs. How many different ways can those people sit?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
36, 11, 32, 29, 22, 18, 21
A bag contains 3 blue balls, 4 red balls, and 3 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and return it to the bag.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
x + 9
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 19.92 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 8 blocks south and 15 blocks west. How far are you from your house?
The sides of a square are increased by 5 m. The area of the newly created square is 324m2
. What was the original length of one side of the square?