Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- ( 5 × -17 ) × -19 = 5 × ( -17 × -19 )
- ( -2 + 18 ) + 15 = -2 + ( 18 + 15 )
- (w + x) × 1 = w + x
- Associative property of multiplication, Associative property of addition and Identity property of multiplication
- Identity property of addition, Identity property of multiplication and Commutative property of addition
- Associative property of multiplication, Identity property of multiplication and Commutative property of addition
- Commutative property of addition, Commutative property of multiplication and Identity property of multiplication
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You have 4 pants, 5 shirts, and 5 shoes. How many different ways can you dress?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
4, 32, 17, 21, 33, 29, 36, 26, 22
A bag contains 3 blue balls, 5 red balls, and 4 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and put it in your pocket.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 15.00 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 12 blocks north and 9 blocks west. How far are you from your house?
A rectangle has a width that is 4 m less than its length. The area of the rectangle is 21m2
. What are the dimensions of the rectangle?