Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- 12 × (7 + z) = (7 + z) × 12
- 1 × 88 = 88
- f × ( g × h ) = ( f × g ) × h
- Distributive property, Identity property of multiplication and Identity property of addition
- Associative property of addition, Commutative property of addition and Distributive property
- Commutative property of multiplication, Identity property of multiplication and Associative property of multiplication
- Commutative property of multiplication, Commutative property of addition and Identity property of multiplication
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You have 4 books to read. How many different ways can you read your books?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
16, 18, 15, 28, 20, 26, 21, 36, 10, 34
Suppose you toss a coin and spin a spinner numbered 1 through 18
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
(x - 5)4
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 15.00 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 6 blocks west and 8 blocks north. How far are you from your house?
A rectangle has an area of 24ft2
. Its width is 10 ft less than its length. What are the dimensions of the rectangle?