Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- j × ( k × 1 ) = ( j × k ) × 1
- ( b + c ) + a = b + ( c + a )
- 11 + v + w = v + w + 11
- Commutative property of multiplication, Associative property of multiplication and Commutative property of addition
- Associative property of multiplication, Associative property of addition and Commutative property of addition
- Identity property of addition, Identity property of multiplication and Distributive property
- Commutative property of multiplication, Associative property of addition and Associative property of multiplication
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You have 3 books to read. How many different ways can you read your books?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
24, 5, 6, 18, 23, 13, 40
A bag contains 7 blue balls, 7 red balls, and 7 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and put it in your pocket.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 28.00 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 4 blocks west and 3 blocks north. How far are you from your house?
A rectangle has an area of 400ft2
. Its width is 9 ft less than its length. What are the dimensions of the rectangle?