Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- x × ( y + 1 ) = x × y + x × 1
- z × (x + y) = (x + y) × z
- p + q + r + 0 = p + q + r
- Commutative property of multiplication, Identity property of multiplication and Associative property of multiplication
- Identity property of multiplication, Commutative property of addition and Associative property of multiplication
- Distributive property, Associative property of multiplication and Commutative property of addition
- Distributive property, Commutative property of multiplication and Identity property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You have 4 books to read. How many different ways can you read your books?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
17, 36, 23, 24, 34, 26, 35, 7, 14, 6
A bag contains 5 blue balls, 4 red balls, and 5 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and return it to the bag.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
x + 6
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
x + 6 = -7
x + 16
x = 25
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 17.68 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 5 blocks west and 12 blocks south. How far are you from your house?
A rectangle has a length 10 ft greater than its width. The area of the rectangle is 264ft2
. What are the length and width of the rectangle?