Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- (r + s) × t = t × (r + s)
- h × ( i × j ) = ( h × i ) × j
- z + -4 × -9 = -4 × -9 + z
- Commutative property of addition, Commutative property of multiplication and Identity property of addition
- Associative property of multiplication, Commutative property of multiplication and Identity property of multiplication
- Commutative property of multiplication, Associative property of multiplication and Commutative property of addition
- Associative property of multiplication, Distributive property and Associative property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You have 6 books to read. How many different ways can you read your books?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
17, 19, 9, 11, 16, 22, 2, 20
A bag contains 5 blue balls, 7 red balls, and 5 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and put it in your pocket.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
x + 2
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 22.63 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 4 blocks south and 3 blocks west. How far are you from your house?
The length of a rectangle is 3 more than thrice its width. The area of the rectangle is 270ft2
. What is the length and width of the rectangle?