Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- m + ( n + 0 ) = ( m + n ) + 0
- 0 + -65 = -65
- 1 × (o + p + q) = o + p + q
- Associative property of addition, Identity property of addition and Identity property of multiplication
- Associative property of multiplication, Commutative property of multiplication and Identity property of multiplication
- Commutative property of addition, Identity property of multiplication and Identity property of addition
- Commutative property of addition, Associative property of addition and Identity property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You are seating 7 people on 7 chairs. How many different ways can those people sit?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
30, 35, 11, 16, 7, 33, 12, 38
Suppose you toss a coin and spin a spinner numbered 1 through 11
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
x + 7
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 18.48 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 12 blocks west and 5 blocks south. How far are you from your house?
A rectangle has a length 3 ft greater than its width. The area of the rectangle is 238ft2
. What are the length and width of the rectangle?