Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- 0 + w + 9 = w + 9
- ( u + 0 ) + t = u + ( 0 + t )
- ( -14 × -19 ) × -13 = -14 × ( -19 × -13 )
- Identity property of addition, Commutative property of multiplication and Commutative property of addition
- Identity property of addition, Associative property of addition and Associative property of multiplication
- Commutative property of multiplication, Associative property of addition and Identity property of addition
- Commutative property of addition, Identity property of addition and Distributive property
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
How many ways can 7 people wait in line?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
14, 19, 5, 4, 23, 15, 10, 24, 2, 12
A bag contains 4 blue balls, 3 red balls, and 3 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and put it in your pocket.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
x - 9
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
x - 10 = 14
x + 14
x = 36
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 54.00 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 8 blocks south and 15 blocks east. How far are you from your house?
The length of a rectangle is 3 more than thrice its width. The area of the rectangle is 216m2
. What is the length and width of the rectangle?