Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- 9 + ( -13 + 15 ) = ( 9 + -13 ) + 15
- ( 5 × -11 ) × -15 = 5 × ( -11 × -15 )
- 96 × 1 = 96
- Associative property of addition, Associative property of multiplication and Identity property of multiplication
- Associative property of multiplication, Commutative property of multiplication and Distributive property
- Distributive property, Associative property of addition and Identity property of multiplication
- Commutative property of addition, Associative property of addition and Identity property of multiplication
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You are seating 6 people on 6 chairs. How many different ways can those people sit?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
40, 27, 11, 34, 21, 39, 26
A bag contains 2 blue balls, 6 red balls, and 6 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and return it to the bag.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
x3(x + 6)
x4 + 10x3 + 24x2
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 27.00 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 4 blocks west and 3 blocks south. How far are you from your house?
A rectangle has a length 9 m greater than its width. The area of the rectangle is 220m2
. What are the length and width of the rectangle?