Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- ( 19 × -10 ) × 4 = 19 × ( -10 × 4 )
- ( b + c ) + a = b + ( c + a )
- -4 × -15 = -4 × -15
- Associative property of multiplication, Associative property of addition and Commutative property of multiplication
- Identity property of addition, Distributive property and Associative property of multiplication
- Commutative property of multiplication, Distributive property and Associative property of addition
- Associative property of addition, Associative property of multiplication and Distributive property
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You are seating 7 people on 7 chairs. How many different ways can those people sit?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
29, 33, 17, 9, 8, 12, 27, 32, 28, 14
A bag contains 7 blue balls, 2 red balls, and 7 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and return it to the bag.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
x - 10
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
x + 19 = -7
x + 10
x = 1
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 30.00 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 12 blocks east and 5 blocks north. How far are you from your house?
Each side of a square is decreased by 5 ft. The area of the newly created square is 400ft2
. What was the original length of one side of the square?