Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- -1 × -10 + y = y + -1 × -10
- ( f × 1 ) × e = f × ( 1 × e )
- i + ( j + 0 ) = ( i + j ) + 0
- Associative property of multiplication, Commutative property of addition and Distributive property
- Associative property of addition, Distributive property and Associative property of multiplication
- Commutative property of addition, Associative property of multiplication and Associative property of addition
- Associative property of multiplication, Identity property of addition and Commutative property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
How many ways can 6 people wait in line?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
6, 26, 30, 36, 13, 5, 22, 11
Suppose you toss a coin and spin a spinner numbered 1 through 10
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
(x + 1)4
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 27.71 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 4 blocks west and 3 blocks south. How far are you from your house?
Each side of a square is lengthened by 4 m. This makes the area of the square 64m2
. What is the original length of a side of the square?