Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- 13 + 5 × -1 = 5 × -1 + 13
- 0 + -26 = -26
- x × ( y + 1 ) = x × y + x × 1
- Associative property of multiplication, Commutative property of addition and Identity property of multiplication
- Commutative property of addition, Identity property of addition and Distributive property
- Associative property of addition, Commutative property of addition and Commutative property of multiplication
- Commutative property of multiplication, Associative property of multiplication and Distributive property
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You have 3 pants, 2 shirts, and 3 shoes. How many different ways can you dress?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
37, 9, 3, 21, 31, 25, 33, 16
Suppose you toss a coin and spin a spinner numbered 1 through 19
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 28.28 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 4 blocks east and 3 blocks north. How far are you from your house?
A rectangle has a length 6 ft greater than its width. The area of the rectangle is 280ft2
. What are the length and width of the rectangle?