Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- ( o + p ) + n = o + ( p + n )
- 0 + w + 14 = w + 14
- -7 × -13 = -7 × -13
- Distributive property, Associative property of multiplication and Commutative property of addition
- Associative property of addition, Identity property of addition and Commutative property of multiplication
- Associative property of multiplication, Identity property of multiplication and Commutative property of addition
- Commutative property of multiplication, Commutative property of addition and Associative property of multiplication
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You have 5 pants, 2 shirts, and 3 shoes. How many different ways can you dress?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
30, 31, 18, 12, 4, 20, 27, 34
A bag contains 7 blue balls, 5 red balls, and 7 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and return it to the bag.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 22.00 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 3 blocks east and 4 blocks south. How far are you from your house?
Each side of a square is lengthened by 4 m. This makes the area of the square 169m2
. What is the original length of a side of the square?