Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- ( p + q ) × o = p × o + q × o
- ( -11 + 11 ) + -3 = -11 + ( 11 + -3 )
- -9y + 6 = 6 + -9y
- Distributive property, Associative property of addition and Commutative property of addition
- Commutative property of addition, Identity property of addition and Associative property of addition
- Associative property of multiplication, Associative property of addition and Identity property of multiplication
- Commutative property of addition, Commutative property of multiplication and Identity property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You have 2 pants, 3 shirts, and 2 shoes. How many different ways can you dress?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
6, 32, 16, 14, 7, 19, 39, 27
A bag contains 2 blue balls, 4 red balls, and 3 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and put it in your pocket.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
x6(x + 10)
x7 + 9x6 - 10x5
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 21.21 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 8 blocks south and 6 blocks west. How far are you from your house?
The sides of a square are increased by 5 m. The area of the newly created square is 196m2
. What was the original length of one side of the square?