Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- 1 × -79 = -79
- b × ( c × d ) = ( b × c ) × d
- 6 + n + o = n + o + 6
- Identity property of addition, Identity property of multiplication and Commutative property of addition
- Associative property of multiplication, Distributive property and Associative property of addition
- Identity property of multiplication, Associative property of multiplication and Commutative property of addition
- Identity property of addition, Associative property of addition and Identity property of multiplication
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You have 5 pants, 4 shirts, and 3 shoes. How many different ways can you dress?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
5, 7, 30, 10, 20, 33, 26, 4, 28
Suppose you toss a coin and spin a spinner numbered 1 through 18
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
x + 20 = 11
x - 20
x = 4
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 39.84 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 3 blocks east and 4 blocks south. How far are you from your house?
Each side of a square is lengthened by 4 m. This makes the area of the square 225m2
. What is the original length of a side of the square?