Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- 67 + 53 = 67 + 53
- (t + u) × 1 = t + u
- (z + -4) × (y + -3) = (y + -3) × (z + -4)
- Identity property of addition, Commutative property of multiplication and Distributive property
- Identity property of addition, Commutative property of multiplication and Commutative property of addition
- Identity property of addition, Commutative property of addition and Identity property of multiplication
- Commutative property of addition, Identity property of multiplication and Commutative property of multiplication
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You are seating 8 people on 8 chairs. How many different ways can those people sit?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
10, 38, 40, 9, 11, 31, 2, 17, 27, 35
Suppose you toss a coin and spin a spinner numbered 1 through 20
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
x - 7
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 36.37 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 6 blocks south and 8 blocks east. How far are you from your house?
A rectangle has a width that is 2 m less than its length. The area of the rectangle is 224m2
. What are the dimensions of the rectangle?