Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- 12 + ( 7 + 19 ) = ( 12 + 7 ) + 19
- z × ( 16 + -3 ) = z × 16 + z × -3
- ( -16 × 3 ) × 12 = -16 × ( 3 × 12 )
- Associative property of addition, Distributive property and Associative property of multiplication
- Commutative property of multiplication, Associative property of addition and Commutative property of addition
- Associative property of addition, Associative property of multiplication and Commutative property of addition
- Identity property of addition, Associative property of multiplication and Commutative property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You are seating 8 people on 8 chairs. How many different ways can those people sit?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
33, 8, 30, 5, 36, 39, 24
Suppose you toss a coin and spin a spinner numbered 1 through 13
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 24.04 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 9 blocks west and 12 blocks south. How far are you from your house?
The length of a rectangle is 2 more than twice its width. The area of the rectangle is 312ft2
. What is the length and width of the rectangle?