Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- a × ( b × 1 ) = ( a × b ) × 1
- (w + x + y) × 1 = w + x + y
- y × ( z + 1 ) = y × z + y × 1
- Associative property of multiplication, Associative property of addition and Commutative property of multiplication
- Associative property of multiplication, Identity property of multiplication and Distributive property
- Commutative property of multiplication, Commutative property of addition and Distributive property
- Identity property of multiplication, Commutative property of addition and Associative property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You have 4 books to read. How many different ways can you read your books?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
9, 13, 22, 26, 12, 35, 2, 36, 34, 7
Suppose you toss a coin and spin a spinner numbered 1 through 7
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
x - 9
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 35.36 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 4 blocks west and 3 blocks north. How far are you from your house?
The length of a rectangle is 2 less than 2 times the width. What are the dimensions of the rectangle if the area is 84m2