Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- 12 × ( -9 × 3 ) = ( 12 × -9 ) × 3
- w × (u + v) = (u + v) × w
- 1 × (l + 17) = l + 17
- Identity property of multiplication, Commutative property of addition and Associative property of addition
- Associative property of multiplication, Commutative property of multiplication and Identity property of multiplication
- Distributive property, Identity property of multiplication and Commutative property of addition
- Identity property of addition, Commutative property of addition and Commutative property of multiplication
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You have 3 pants, 5 shirts, and 3 shoes. How many different ways can you dress?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
13, 39, 8, 12, 20, 18, 15, 24, 14, 30
A bag contains 2 blue balls, 5 red balls, and 5 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and put it in your pocket.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 26.87 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 16 blocks north and 12 blocks east. How far are you from your house?
The length of a rectangle is 2 more than twice its width. The area of the rectangle is 312ft2
. What is the length and width of the rectangle?