Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- 1 × -61 = -61
- -13 × -18 + 19 = 19 + -13 × -18
- -6 × -10 = -6 × -10
- Identity property of multiplication, Commutative property of addition and Commutative property of multiplication
- Identity property of addition, Associative property of addition and Commutative property of multiplication
- Identity property of addition, Associative property of multiplication and Distributive property
- Associative property of addition, Commutative property of multiplication and Associative property of multiplication
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You are seating 5 people on 5 chairs. How many different ways can those people sit?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
40, 20, 31, 10, 4, 18, 15
A bag contains 3 blue balls, 6 red balls, and 5 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and return it to the bag.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 13.50 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 15 blocks east and 8 blocks north. How far are you from your house?
A rectangle has an area of 330ft2
. Its width is 7 ft less than its length. What are the dimensions of the rectangle?