Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- ( z + 1 ) × y = z × y + 1 × y
- 1 × -85 = -85
- 7 + a + b = a + b + 7
- Identity property of addition, Identity property of multiplication and Commutative property of multiplication
- Identity property of multiplication, Associative property of multiplication and Distributive property
- Associative property of addition, Commutative property of multiplication and Commutative property of addition
- Distributive property, Identity property of multiplication and Commutative property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
How many ways can 4 people wait in line?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
20, 26, 15, 18, 4, 28, 34, 22, 37, 33
A bag contains 2 blue balls, 2 red balls, and 7 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and return it to the bag.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 34.64 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 8 blocks north and 6 blocks west. How far are you from your house?
The sides of a square are increased by 2 ft. The area of the newly created square is 400ft2
. What was the original length of one side of the square?