Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- v + 3 + 0 = v + 3
- 1 × (w + x) = w + x
- o + ( p + 0 ) = ( o + p ) + 0
- Identity property of addition, Identity property of multiplication and Associative property of addition
- Associative property of multiplication, Distributive property and Identity property of addition
- Commutative property of addition, Identity property of addition and Associative property of multiplication
- Associative property of multiplication, Associative property of addition and Commutative property of multiplication
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You have 4 pants, 4 shirts, and 3 shoes. How many different ways can you dress?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
23, 3, 21, 34, 7, 37, 27, 39, 22, 36
A bag contains 5 blue balls, 3 red balls, and 2 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and put it in your pocket.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 9.81 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 4 blocks east and 3 blocks north. How far are you from your house?
A rectangle has an area of 7m2
. Its width is 6 m less than its length. What are the dimensions of the rectangle?