Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- ( u + v ) × t = u × t + v × t
- ( w + x ) + v = w + ( x + v )
- 30 + -66 = 30 + -66
- Distributive property, Associative property of addition and Commutative property of addition
- Distributive property, Identity property of addition and Associative property of addition
- Identity property of multiplication, Commutative property of addition and Commutative property of multiplication
- Distributive property, Identity property of addition and Associative property of multiplication
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You have 4 CDs. How many different ways can you listen to them?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
23, 14, 37, 11, 38, 34, 15
Suppose you toss a coin and spin a spinner numbered 1 through 20
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
(x - 3)2
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 17.68 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 6 blocks east and 8 blocks north. How far are you from your house?
A rectangle has an area of 144m2
. Its width is 10 m less than its length. What are the dimensions of the rectangle?