Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- 6 + p + q = p + q + 6
- -11 × ( 1 × 7 ) = ( -11 × 1 ) × 7
- -19 × 20 = -19 × 20
- Associative property of multiplication, Identity property of addition and Commutative property of addition
- Commutative property of multiplication, Identity property of addition and Distributive property
- Commutative property of addition, Associative property of multiplication and Commutative property of multiplication
- Commutative property of multiplication, Associative property of addition and Distributive property
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You are seating 7 people on 7 chairs. How many different ways can those people sit?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
37, 4, 20, 26, 22, 12, 10, 9, 18, 34
A bag contains 6 blue balls, 3 red balls, and 3 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and put it in your pocket.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 21.21 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 12 blocks west and 9 blocks north. How far are you from your house?
The sides of a square are increased by 3 ft. The area of the newly created square is 289ft2
. What was the original length of one side of the square?