Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- ( o + 0 ) + n = o + ( 0 + n )
- ( 11 + -18) × 14 = 11 × 14 + -18 × 14
- (o + p) × q = q × (o + p)
- Identity property of multiplication, Associative property of multiplication and Identity property of addition
- Commutative property of addition, Associative property of multiplication and Commutative property of multiplication
- Associative property of addition, Distributive property and Commutative property of multiplication
- Associative property of multiplication, Associative property of addition and Commutative property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Solve the following inequalities. Then graph a) on the number line
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
How many ways can 3 people wait in line?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
24, 6, 18, 17, 26, 15, 25, 23, 2
A bag contains 4 blue balls, 3 red balls, and 7 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and put it in your pocket.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
x - 6
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 29.44 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 15 blocks east and 8 blocks north. How far are you from your house?
Each side of a square is lengthened by 4 ft. This makes the area of the square 196ft2
. What is the original length of a side of the square?