Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- ( -14 × 17 ) × 18 = -14 × ( 17 × 18 )
- 13 × 19 = 13 × 19
- 0 + o + p + q = o + p + q
- Identity property of addition, Identity property of multiplication and Commutative property of multiplication
- Commutative property of addition, Commutative property of multiplication and Associative property of addition
- Commutative property of addition, Distributive property and Identity property of multiplication
- Associative property of multiplication, Commutative property of multiplication and Identity property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You can purchase your ice cream in a cup or a cone. Orders can be one, two, three, or four scoops. Flavors can be chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, peach or kiwi. How many choices do you have?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
27, 14, 15, 16, 9, 10, 40, 24, 39
Suppose you toss a coin and spin a spinner numbered 1 through 20
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
x + 8
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 14.50 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 16 blocks west and 12 blocks north. How far are you from your house?
The length of a rectangle is 8 less than 2 times the width. What are the dimensions of the rectangle if the area is 120m2