Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- 1 × (s + 5) = s + 5
- ( -17 + 9 ) × z = -17 × z + 9 × z
- 0 + m + n = m + n
- Associative property of multiplication, Commutative property of addition and Identity property of addition
- Distributive property, Associative property of addition and Associative property of multiplication
- Identity property of addition, Distributive property and Commutative property of multiplication
- Identity property of multiplication, Distributive property and Identity property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You are seating 7 people on 7 chairs. How many different ways can those people sit?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
28, 1, 25, 10, 13, 31, 9, 3, 38
A bag contains 7 blue balls, 6 red balls, and 3 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and return it to the bag.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
x4 - 13x3 + 40x2
x4(x - 8)
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 14.50 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 6 blocks east and 8 blocks south. How far are you from your house?
The length of a rectangle is 4 more than twice its width. The area of the rectangle is 198ft2
. What is the length and width of the rectangle?