Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- ( z + 0 ) × y = z × y + 0 × y
- g + ( h + 0 ) = ( g + h ) + 0
- ( 16 × -8 ) × 12 = 16 × ( -8 × 12 )
- Commutative property of addition, Associative property of addition and Distributive property
- Distributive property, Associative property of addition and Associative property of multiplication
- Associative property of multiplication, Commutative property of addition and Distributive property
- Distributive property, Commutative property of addition and Commutative property of multiplication
Solve the following equations for x:
Solve the following inequalities. Then graph a) on the number line
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
How many ways can 6 people wait in line?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
16, 34, 31, 18, 35, 14, 40, 33, 29
Suppose you toss a coin and spin a spinner numbered 1 through 5
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 33.94 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 4 blocks west and 3 blocks north. How far are you from your house?
Each side of a square is decreased by 8 m. The area of the newly created square is 1m2
. What was the original length of one side of the square?