Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- 1 × (h + i) = h + i
- -11 × -8 + -15 = -15 + -11 × -8
- ( z + 1 ) × y = z × y + 1 × y
- Identity property of multiplication, Commutative property of addition and Distributive property
- Associative property of multiplication, Associative property of addition and Identity property of multiplication
- Identity property of multiplication, Commutative property of addition and Associative property of addition
- Commutative property of addition, Identity property of addition and Commutative property of multiplication
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You are seating 6 people on 6 chairs. How many different ways can those people sit?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
8, 34, 11, 7, 25, 10, 12
A bag contains 4 blue balls, 4 red balls, and 6 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and return it to the bag.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
(x + 7)3
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
x + 2 = -5
x + 16
x = 49
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 32.91 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 8 blocks east and 6 blocks south. How far are you from your house?
Each side of a square is decreased by 4 ft. The area of the newly created square is 361ft2
. What was the original length of one side of the square?