Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- 34 + 0 = 34
- h × ( i × j ) = ( h × i ) × j
- (y + z) × 1 = y + z
- Identity property of addition, Associative property of multiplication and Identity property of multiplication
- Identity property of multiplication, Identity property of addition and Distributive property
- Associative property of addition, Distributive property and Commutative property of multiplication
- Associative property of multiplication, Associative property of addition and Identity property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You can purchase your ice cream in a cup or a cone. Orders can be one, two, three, or four scoops. Flavors can be chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, peach or kiwi. How many choices do you have?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
20, 35, 39, 10, 9, 21, 24, 38, 11
Suppose you toss a coin and spin a spinner numbered 1 through 18
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
x5(x + 10)
x5 + 11x4 + 10x3
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
x - 16 = -9
x + 20
x = 1296
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 24.25 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 8 blocks south and 6 blocks east. How far are you from your house?
Each side of a square is lengthened by 8 ft. This makes the area of the square 400ft2
. What is the original length of a side of the square?