Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- 13 × (2 + x) = (2 + x) × 13
- e + f + 13 = 13 + e + f
- 43 + 0 = 43
- Commutative property of addition, Associative property of multiplication and Commutative property of multiplication
- Commutative property of multiplication, Commutative property of addition and Identity property of addition
- Associative property of addition, Commutative property of multiplication and Identity property of addition
- Associative property of addition, Commutative property of multiplication and Commutative property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You can purchase your ice cream in a cup or a cone. Orders can be one, two, three, or four scoops. Flavors can be chocolate, vanilla, strawberry or peach. How many choices do you have?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
21, 4, 30, 25, 26, 34, 27, 7
Suppose you toss a coin and spin a spinner numbered 1 through 9
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
x + 12 = -13
x + 16
x = 16
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 32.33 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 12 blocks south and 16 blocks east. How far are you from your house?
A rectangle has a length 10 m greater than its width. The area of the rectangle is 200m2
. What are the length and width of the rectangle?