Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- h + ( i + 0 ) = ( h + i ) + 0
- (x + 10) × (y + -4) = (y + -4) × (x + 10)
- 14 × ( 4 × 19 ) = ( 14 × 4 ) × 19
- Associative property of addition, Commutative property of multiplication and Associative property of multiplication
- Associative property of addition, Distributive property and Identity property of addition
- Associative property of addition, Distributive property and Commutative property of multiplication
- Commutative property of multiplication, Identity property of addition and Associative property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You can purchase your ice cream in a cup or a cone. Orders can be one or two scoops. Flavors can be chocolate, vanilla or strawberry. How many choices do you have?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
6, 18, 11, 26, 7, 1, 10, 27, 5
Suppose you toss a coin and spin a spinner numbered 1 through 17
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 15.59 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 9 blocks east and 12 blocks south. How far are you from your house?
The length of a rectangle is 3 less than 3 times the width. What are the dimensions of the rectangle if the area is 330ft2