Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- ( b + 0 ) + a = b + ( 0 + a )
- 1 × 3 = 1 × 3
- x × ( y + 1 ) = x × y + x × 1
- Associative property of addition, Commutative property of multiplication and Distributive property
- Commutative property of addition, Distributive property and Associative property of addition
- Associative property of multiplication, Distributive property and Associative property of addition
- Identity property of multiplication, Commutative property of multiplication and Identity property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You have 5 books to read. How many different ways can you read your books?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
28, 26, 13, 17, 25, 23, 8, 24
A bag contains 2 blue balls, 2 red balls, and 3 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and put it in your pocket.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 60.00 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 12 blocks west and 16 blocks north. How far are you from your house?
A rectangle has a width that is 7 ft less than its length. The area of the rectangle is 18ft2
. What are the dimensions of the rectangle?