Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- 6 + ( 14 + 7 ) = ( 6 + 14 ) + 7
- -2 × -10 + y = y + -2 × -10
- 1 × (r + s + t) = r + s + t
- Associative property of addition, Commutative property of addition and Identity property of multiplication
- Identity property of multiplication, Identity property of addition and Associative property of multiplication
- Associative property of multiplication, Commutative property of addition and Associative property of addition
- Identity property of addition, Commutative property of multiplication and Identity property of multiplication
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You are seating 8 people on 8 chairs. How many different ways can those people sit?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
40, 31, 17, 15, 22, 38, 25, 16, 1, 20
A bag contains 4 blue balls, 6 red balls, and 7 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and put it in your pocket.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 24.75 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 8 blocks east and 6 blocks south. How far are you from your house?
A rectangle has a width that is 5 m less than its length. The area of the rectangle is 266m2
. What are the dimensions of the rectangle?