Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- 5 × (7 + x) = (7 + x) × 5
- r + s + 0 = r + s
- y × ( z + 1 ) = y × z + y × 1
- Associative property of multiplication, Commutative property of multiplication and Identity property of multiplication
- Associative property of addition, Associative property of multiplication and Commutative property of multiplication
- Commutative property of multiplication, Identity property of addition and Distributive property
- Distributive property, Associative property of multiplication and Commutative property of multiplication
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
How many ways can 6 people wait in line?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
28, 13, 7, 34, 10, 32, 27
Suppose you toss a coin and spin a spinner numbered 1 through 14
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
x + 3
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 24.00 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 5 blocks west and 12 blocks north. How far are you from your house?
A rectangle has a width that is 5 m less than its length. The area of the rectangle is 336m2
. What are the dimensions of the rectangle?