Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- (a + b + c) × 1 = a + b + c
- 16 × -14 = 16 × -14
- ( 20 × 2 ) × 19 = 20 × ( 2 × 19 )
- Identity property of multiplication, Commutative property of multiplication and Associative property of multiplication
- Identity property of addition, Identity property of multiplication and Associative property of addition
- Distributive property, Commutative property of addition and Associative property of multiplication
- Associative property of addition, Commutative property of multiplication and Associative property of multiplication
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You can purchase your ice cream in a cup or a cone. Orders can be one or two scoops. Flavors can be chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, peach or kiwi. How many choices do you have?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
16, 10, 25, 7, 22, 26, 27, 31, 20
A bag contains 6 blue balls, 4 red balls, and 4 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and put it in your pocket.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 15.59 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 12 blocks south and 5 blocks east. How far are you from your house?
The sides of a square are increased by 6 ft. The area of the newly created square is 361ft2
. What was the original length of one side of the square?