Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- 1 × -3 = -3
- k + 15 + 0 = k + 15
- t × ( u + v ) = t × u + t × v
- Identity property of multiplication, Identity property of addition and Distributive property
- Identity property of multiplication, Associative property of multiplication and Commutative property of multiplication
- Distributive property, Associative property of multiplication and Commutative property of multiplication
- Associative property of multiplication, Commutative property of addition and Distributive property
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You have 3 pants, 4 shirts, and 5 shoes. How many different ways can you dress?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
4, 28, 15, 27, 34, 32, 11, 33, 10
Suppose you toss a coin and spin a spinner numbered 1 through 4
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 19.05 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 8 blocks west and 6 blocks south. How far are you from your house?
The length of a rectangle is 6 more than twice its width. The area of the rectangle is 216m2
. What is the length and width of the rectangle?