Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- 0 + 94 = 94
- 20 + l + m = l + m + 20
- ( y + 1 ) × x = y × x + 1 × x
- Identity property of addition, Commutative property of addition and Distributive property
- Associative property of multiplication, Associative property of addition and Identity property of multiplication
- Associative property of multiplication, Associative property of addition and Distributive property
- Associative property of multiplication, Commutative property of addition and Identity property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You can purchase your ice cream in a cup or a cone. Orders can be one, two, or three scoops. Flavors can be chocolate, vanilla, strawberry or peach. How many choices do you have?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
9, 8, 17, 36, 23, 2, 31, 11, 27, 5
Suppose you toss a coin and spin a spinner numbered 1 through 10
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
x3(x - 9)
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 34.00 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 6 blocks east and 8 blocks south. How far are you from your house?
Each side of a square is decreased by 10 ft. The area of the newly created square is 4ft2
. What was the original length of one side of the square?