Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- 2 × 5 + y = y + 2 × 5
- (-9 + x) × 11 = 11 × (-9 + x)
- d × ( e × 1 ) = ( d × e ) × 1
- Identity property of multiplication, Commutative property of addition and Distributive property
- Commutative property of addition, Commutative property of multiplication and Identity property of addition
- Commutative property of addition, Commutative property of multiplication and Associative property of multiplication
- Commutative property of addition, Associative property of multiplication and Identity property of multiplication
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You have 3 CDs. How many different ways can you listen to them?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
12, 28, 18, 38, 3, 13, 15, 11, 40, 19
Suppose you toss a coin and spin a spinner numbered 1 through 10
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 18.19 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 3 blocks west and 4 blocks north. How far are you from your house?
A rectangle has a width that is 9 m less than its length. The area of the rectangle is 220m2
. What are the dimensions of the rectangle?