Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- (e + 17) × 1 = e + 17
- r + ( s + 0 ) = ( r + s ) + 0
- h + 7 + 0 = h + 7
- Commutative property of multiplication, Associative property of addition and Identity property of addition
- Distributive property, Commutative property of multiplication and Identity property of addition
- Commutative property of multiplication, Distributive property and Associative property of addition
- Identity property of multiplication, Associative property of addition and Identity property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You can purchase your ice cream in a cup or a cone. Orders can be one, two, three, or four scoops. Flavors can be chocolate, vanilla, strawberry or peach. How many choices do you have?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
19, 12, 37, 11, 25, 4, 16, 33, 6, 13
A bag contains 2 blue balls, 7 red balls, and 7 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and return it to the bag.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 17.32 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 12 blocks west and 16 blocks south. How far are you from your house?
A rectangle has an area of 180ft2
. Its width is 8 ft less than its length. What are the dimensions of the rectangle?