Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- 87 + 0 = 87
- h + ( i + 0 ) = ( h + i ) + 0
- ( z + 1 ) × y = z × y + 1 × y
- Associative property of multiplication, Identity property of multiplication and Distributive property
- Commutative property of addition, Commutative property of multiplication and Associative property of addition
- Identity property of addition, Associative property of addition and Distributive property
- Commutative property of multiplication, Associative property of addition and Identity property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Solve the following inequalities. Then graph a) on the number line
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You have 2 pants, 2 shirts, and 4 shoes. How many different ways can you dress?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
26, 36, 29, 1, 19, 20, 4, 14, 28, 12
Suppose you toss a coin and spin a spinner numbered 1 through 12
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
(x + 1)2
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 22.00 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 12 blocks south and 16 blocks east. How far are you from your house?
The length of a rectangle is 3 more than thrice its width. The area of the rectangle is 216ft2
. What is the length and width of the rectangle?