Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- 1 × (r + s) = r + s
- 0 + w + 6 = w + 6
- 12 + ( 5 + 15 ) = ( 12 + 5 ) + 15
- Identity property of multiplication, Identity property of addition and Associative property of addition
- Associative property of addition, Commutative property of multiplication and Commutative property of addition
- Associative property of addition, Commutative property of multiplication and Identity property of addition
- Associative property of multiplication, Commutative property of multiplication and Identity property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You can purchase your ice cream in a cup or a cone. Orders can be one or two scoops. Flavors can be chocolate, vanilla, strawberry or peach. How many choices do you have?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
6, 19, 21, 2, 34, 20, 35, 1
A bag contains 5 blue balls, 7 red balls, and 2 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and return it to the bag.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 18.48 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 4 blocks east and 3 blocks north. How far are you from your house?
The length of a rectangle is 3 less than 3 times the width. What are the dimensions of the rectangle if the area is 270m2