Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- (g + h) × 1 = g + h
- i × (g + h) = (g + h) × i
- i × ( j × k ) = ( i × j ) × k
- Identity property of multiplication, Commutative property of multiplication and Associative property of multiplication
- Associative property of addition, Commutative property of multiplication and Identity property of addition
- Commutative property of addition, Identity property of addition and Associative property of addition
- Associative property of multiplication, Associative property of addition and Distributive property
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
How many ways can 3 people wait in line?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
24, 35, 36, 20, 2, 14, 26, 16, 22, 38
Suppose you toss a coin and spin a spinner numbered 1 through 17
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
(x + 8)3
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 22.00 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 12 blocks west and 9 blocks north. How far are you from your house?
A rectangle has a length 2 m greater than its width. The area of the rectangle is 168m2
. What are the length and width of the rectangle?