Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- -17 + ( -16 + -20 ) = ( -17 + -16 ) + -20
- n + o + 0 = n + o
- (i + j) × 1 = i + j
- Associative property of multiplication, Identity property of addition and Commutative property of multiplication
- Associative property of addition, Identity property of addition and Identity property of multiplication
- Identity property of multiplication, Associative property of multiplication and Distributive property
- Commutative property of addition, Identity property of addition and Commutative property of multiplication
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You have 4 CDs. How many different ways can you listen to them?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
32, 11, 1, 13, 25, 33, 31, 39, 29, 28
A bag contains 4 blue balls, 4 red balls, and 2 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and put it in your pocket.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
(x - 3)5
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
x + 3 = -5
x + 17
x = 49
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 15.56 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 8 blocks south and 15 blocks east. How far are you from your house?
The length of a rectangle is 2 more than twice its width. The area of the rectangle is 84m2
. What is the length and width of the rectangle?