Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- -11 + -8 × -13 = -8 × -13 + -11
- 0 + 50 = 50
- ( 13 + -6 ) + 15 = 13 + ( -6 + 15 )
- Commutative property of addition, Identity property of addition and Associative property of addition
- Identity property of multiplication, Commutative property of addition and Identity property of addition
- Identity property of addition, Commutative property of addition and Distributive property
- Identity property of multiplication, Commutative property of multiplication and Associative property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You have 2 pants, 2 shirts, and 2 shoes. How many different ways can you dress?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
5, 17, 6, 38, 13, 11, 7, 39
A bag contains 3 blue balls, 4 red balls, and 6 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and return it to the bag.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
x + 5
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 34.00 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 12 blocks south and 9 blocks west. How far are you from your house?
The length of a rectangle is 4 more than twice its width. The area of the rectangle is 286m2
. What is the length and width of the rectangle?