Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- ( r × s ) × q = r × ( s × q )
- n × ( o + p ) = n × o + n × p
- (b + 7) × 1 = b + 7
- Identity property of addition, Associative property of multiplication and Commutative property of addition
- Associative property of addition, Commutative property of multiplication and Commutative property of addition
- Associative property of multiplication, Distributive property and Identity property of multiplication
- Commutative property of multiplication, Commutative property of addition and Identity property of multiplication
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You are seating 7 people on 7 chairs. How many different ways can those people sit?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
35, 12, 21, 13, 39, 2, 18, 28
Suppose you toss a coin and spin a spinner numbered 1 through 16
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 17.32 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 15 blocks south and 8 blocks west. How far are you from your house?
The length of a rectangle is 8 more than twice its width. The area of the rectangle is 120m2
. What is the length and width of the rectangle?