Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- 1 × (p + q) = p + q
- 4 × ( 7 × -15 ) = ( 4 × 7 ) × -15
- 0 + -30 = -30
- Identity property of multiplication, Associative property of addition and Associative property of multiplication
- Identity property of multiplication, Identity property of addition and Commutative property of multiplication
- Identity property of multiplication, Associative property of multiplication and Identity property of addition
- Commutative property of addition, Identity property of addition and Associative property of multiplication
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
How many ways can 4 people wait in line?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
20, 9, 4, 7, 37, 1, 28, 29
Suppose you toss a coin and spin a spinner numbered 1 through 4
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
(x - 8)2
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 15.56 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 3 blocks north and 4 blocks east. How far are you from your house?
Each side of a square is decreased by 10 ft. The area of the newly created square is 49ft2
. What was the original length of one side of the square?