Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- (b + c) × d = d × (b + c)
- (r + s + t) × 1 = r + s + t
- 1 + ( 3 + -12 ) = ( 1 + 3 ) + -12
- Commutative property of multiplication, Identity property of multiplication and Associative property of addition
- Distributive property, Associative property of multiplication and Identity property of multiplication
- Distributive property, Identity property of multiplication and Identity property of addition
- Commutative property of addition, Associative property of addition and Identity property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
Factor the following polynomials:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You have 6 CDs. How many different ways can you listen to them?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
30, 19, 31, 26, 3, 39, 23, 35, 32, 37
A bag contains 2 blue balls, 5 red balls, and 3 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and return it to the bag.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 9.50 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 8 blocks south and 15 blocks west. How far are you from your house?
The length of a rectangle is 2 more than twice its width. The area of the rectangle is 84ft2
. What is the length and width of the rectangle?