Name _____________________ Date:_____________________
Simplify the following expressions:
Which properties are illustrated by the following three expressions?
- v + ( w + 0 ) = ( v + w ) + 0
- (i + j + k) × 1 = i + j + k
- -15 + 0 = -15
- Commutative property of addition, Identity property of addition and Associative property of multiplication
- Associative property of addition, Commutative property of addition and Distributive property
- Associative property of addition, Commutative property of multiplication and Commutative property of addition
- Associative property of addition, Identity property of multiplication and Identity property of addition
Solve the following equations for x:
Convert the following numbers into scientific notation:
Add the following polynomials:
Multiply the following polynomials and simplify:
Find the greatest common factor of the following terms:
For question 16, exercises b) and c), solve for x:
You can purchase your ice cream in a cup or a cone. Orders can be one, two, three, or four scoops. Flavors can be chocolate, vanilla or strawberry. How many choices do you have?
Use the following data to construct a box and whiskers plot:
39, 32, 17, 14, 19, 13, 20, 37, 3, 9
A bag contains 3 blue balls, 7 red balls, and 3 white balls.
You pick a ball from the bag and return it to the bag.
What is the probability of picking:
Solve and graph the following systems of linear equations:
Write the following fractions in simplest form:
Solve the equation below in two different ways. First, solve it using the quadratic formula
. Secondly, solve it by completing the square.
Convert the following repeating decimal into a fraction:
Solve the following equation:
Rationalize the denominator of each fraction below:
Use a trigonometric ratio to find x:
x = 10.00 cm
After you leave your house, you walk 4 blocks east and 3 blocks north. How far are you from your house?
A rectangle has an area of 252ft2
. Its width is 9 ft less than its length. What are the dimensions of the rectangle?